Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Friday!!





Good Morning,

My life has been a pretty steady routine. Mom wakes me up in the morning, well sometimes I wake her up. We play for a bit then I chew on my wonderful Bully Stick while she keeps doing these crazy things like go in something called a shower and painting her face, she calls it getting ready. I think she is odd. Sometimes I watch her paint her face to try and figure out why she does it but I just don't get it.

Anyway back to the routine, After she gets done "getting ready" she takes me to Grandma and Grandpas and I hang out there till she is done with work. I have a blast playing with Zoey and Bucky but I am still really excited to see mom when she comes to get me.

We go home, its really close to Grandma and Grandpas, We hang out outside so I can chew on my outside sticks and run after the ball. Then its inside to rest and relax for the next exciting day.

I normally have a lot of good pictures to show but mom has been forgetting her camera lately (bad mom) I have decided to show everyone some pictures that I really like but haven't made it to this awesome blog yet.

Go ahead, try and take it



Whatcha got mom??
My happy place with my Heart and Mr. Monkey



I want to be on a sad commercial


I REALLY want to be on a sad commercial, I can act!!





Another Picture? Alright
 


Ok Ive done my business now please let me in!



So comfortable :)
 
Nom Nom Nom, yummy flowers


My Best Bud Zoey, She is Fabulous with her princess collar
Action shot of Bucky, This does not happen very often, he likes to sleep



Can I have a treat please :)?



No comments:

Post a Comment